Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I SEE PENIS: CAST OFFS


I went for a visit to artist Cameron Stalheim's studio this weekend to check in on my transformation into a 30 ft long dying merman.  In addition to several frightening finds (my disembodied testicles and severed head on a platter to name but a few) I also discovered a pleasantly-sized I SEE PENIS: the inverted rubber remnants of a plastic pour bucket.  

One wacky wubber weenie, many many dicksturbing dickscoveries:



Bite what you can't chew



Nipple replacement


Head on a platter




I'm not so certain two head are better than one. . . .


unless you mean this kinda head. . .

3 comments:

  1. Dying? I thought the merman was sleeping : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the head got painted, because it looked disturbingly like a death mask when it was flat cream. As for the testicle sculpt, hey, now you get to see them up close. Few men who aren't double jointed can say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BLIMEY you're hot!

    ReplyDelete