Sunday, February 23, 2014

(NO) BONERS FOR BOOKS: PURPOSE & DEVIL PISS



Unfortunately, I cant's show you much of BSD reader Robert Siek's book of poetry, "Purpose and Devil Piss".  The cover shows the author as a young child in a clown costume.  As you might imagine, I didn't quite feel comfortable (or inspired) to spring a boner in front of the pre-adolescent poet, however handsome the present-day poet looks in glasses.  That said, I can show you several GIFs of my hair (while it lasts).  Sorry Robert!  :-)   



Robert Siek

5 comments:

  1. The hair, the boots, everything in between...these are my absolute favorite gifts. Why can't they be a full 2 hour film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corn row that mop.

    PS: Robert, ufff

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm....you fit those boots.....NICELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish i can run my fingers through your hair... oh God stahp!!!

    ReplyDelete