Thursday, April 10, 2014

BIGSHOE TUNES: ECONOMY SIZE


"We wrap it

and then we bag it

in a tight little package and there you have it.

Or else we sack it.

Do you want to sack it?

Alright, let's sack it.

I'm a little ambitious and I want my wishes so I got a fictitious Sid Vicious doing all my dirty dishes.

You go upstream when you get with me, do you know what I mean?

You go extreme when you get with me, do you know what I mean?

Baby, get in and jump me.

Or Baby, get out and dump me."

-- Peaches, Bag It 

 

Gu Tong Yue Wu -- Dong Ke
Dangerous -- Big Data
When I Was A Fair Maiden -- Tríona Ní Dhomhnaill
The Day After The Day Before Yesterday -- The Northwest Man
Ye Mele -- Elis Regina
Szumniala Leszczyna (The Hazel Tree Rustled) -- Pieśni Odzyskane
When We Were Younger -- The Careful Ones
Hapo Zamani -- Dorothy Masuka
Alphabit -- John Oswald & Susanna Hood
Puirt-A-Beul -- Eilidh Mackenzie
Nonscience -- TTC
Humps -- Alanis Morissette
Marie Louise -- Yann-Fanch Kemener
Take My Soul -- Bergheim 34
Policeman -- Spare Change Boys
Louva-A-Deus -- Milton Nascimento
Greenland Whale Fisheries -- The Weavers
Rush Into Love -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Slap and Shot -- Cheveu
Stranger In Moscow -- Transformer Di Roboter
Diskko 5000 -- Communista Como Hijo
The Kitchen Floor -- Little Green Cars
Take Cover (Featuring Pumpinkhead) -- Purpose Of Soul
Bag It -- Peaches
Reconstitution -- TTC
El No O Busca So Voz -- George Crumb
High So High -- Latin World
Kunjan Sabuki -- Nenes
Married To a Mermaid -- Tom Goux & Jacek Sulanowski
>Anawa, Anawa< Kiribati Women's Hip Shaking Dance -- The Garland Encyclopedia of World Music
Worms Cannot Swim Nor Can They Walk -- The Hidden Cameras
Rules Don't Apply -- Seasick Mama
Hiden-Nakafu-- Toru Yonaha


Don't forget: Wrap it and bag it, grab it and dash at the 1st Decennial Colby Keller Potlatch this 4.20!

4 comments:

  1. Omg. Love them, all of them, each of them.
    You sure know how to tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrap it, bag it,sack it grab it. The new Daft Punk song !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoPplpBPQxQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are nice packages. Would love to unwrap them. :)

    http://mendujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some cummly knobs, indeed.

    ReplyDelete