Thursday, April 3, 2014

#BSDPOETRY MINI-CHALLENGE #1: EROTIC HAIKU







I'm no English professor, so I'm not going to spend a lengthy blog post explaining how to write haiku, especially when there are great resources to teach you. But I will say that this first mini-challenege isn't THAT DIFFICULT to enter.  Haikus are short!!!

So pull up your pants and stop masturbating and write an erotic haiku for this week's mini-challenge.  Your entry will also go into the Big Shoe Diaries Poetry Contest!  The winner of the mini-challenge will have a special video poem made by yours truly, so give it your best shot!  Entries can be submitted to lawntattoo@gmail.com with the subject line, "Erotic Haiku 4 U" by 11:59pm on Sunday, April 6th.  Good luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I couldn't hold you in higher esteem, you had to announce this month of literary licentiousness, thereby cementing your spot in my emotional and mental erogenous zones.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love haiku!

    A flattened tongue tracks
    the hairy arch of buttocks
    spread to show treasure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viscuous release
    Savouring me on your tongue
    Effluence of love

    ReplyDelete