Friday, June 27, 2014

#SELFIE PERK! $15 FOR A COLBY SELFIE WITH YOUR NAME OR MESSAGE #COLBYDOESAMERICA


Thanks for everyone who has contributed to the campaign so far!  I've got a fun new perk for just $15.  I'll take a sexy shirtless/nude selfie with a note with your name or a special message on it.  Need a funny birthday message for Grandma?  No problem.  Want me to raise awareness about your best friend's blog? You got it!  Or maybe you want a hot selfish selfie that's just between you and me!  Whatever message you want in the photo (so long as it fits on the paper) is fine . . . though I will not endorse hate groups. . . but do I have to say that?  Head on over to the IndieGogo site now!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I NEED one of these for my website, so just pitched in. Again. And I may get another t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been keeping my onions peeled, and saving up my duckets, for the launch of a Colby Keller Rentboy profile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had already donated once when you announced this perk.
    Fuck it. I donated again.
    Your trip is worth far more in terms of experiences and bliss, than whatever $ we're handing over for it, my dear little bohemian.
    I guess it helps you're so easy on the eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete