Sunday, July 20, 2014

#COLBYDOESAMERICA: PERFORMERS/ARTISTS WANTED (SOON) IN NEW HAMPSHIRE & MAINE




Now that #ColbyDoesAmerica has been funded on Indiegogo thanks to all the amazing supporters, we need to get to work.  I'll be in Maine and New Hampshire in the coming weeks and looking for models and artists. For the future of the project, I'll be seeking folks through an easy application process, but because the Maine and NH trips are forthcoming quickly, I need to hear from folks.  If you are in Maine/New Hampshire/Massachusetts and would like to participate, should me an email at bigshoediaries at gmail dot com with your ideas/photos, etc. and let's figure something awesome out!





4 comments:

  1. Awesome. That project will be a success.

    PD. I Love u Colby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Me and my fellow Floridians will be down here feeling sun baked and jealous of New England ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, have fun and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Colby! My name is Vance and I'm a big fan of yours. I work as a photographer and writer here in Toronto, ON. I was wondering if you were coming through or near here on your trip. I would love to get the chance to work with you. Here's a bit of my work http://vancehedman.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete