Sunday, July 6, 2014

I SEE PENIS: T-SHIRT DESIGN FOR #COLBYDOESAMERICA PERK


#iseepenis illustrated t-shirt by Colby Keller

One of the perks for the #ColbyDoesAmerica campaign is an I SEE PENIS tshirt (varying prices for US and NON US shipping and a couple of combos with the Photo postcard).

I've finally sketched the design.  It's one of my favorite #ISEEPENIS images from recent blog posts, the photo taken from underneath a man's neck and jaw.  I'm not sure what the orientation will be but open to suggestions based on the photos below!







5 comments:

  1. This is fucking A, I vote the bottom one.

    Blatantly gonna go buy one soon, this month has me so poor but so rich in perks!

    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I didn't go for this particular perk (waaay to expensive for a li'l ol' swede like me!), I really don't have a say, but I think that the one with the head coming from the side is the most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone for this perk, and I vote for side-entry view: def the most interesting. And positioned around waist level, so the lady wearers don't end up with a penis on their bosom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for the image. I like the side position.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the side! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete