Thursday, July 3, 2014

IF #COLBYDOESAMERICA RAISES #5KINADAY (24 HRS), DUNCAN BLACK WILL SHAVE COLBY'S BEARD

You all remember my friend, Duncan Black.  We've done a couple of VERY hot scenes together.  Well, we're meeting up tomorrow for beers and if we raise $5K in one day (24 hours from now) for Colby Does America, then Duncan has agreed to shave off my beard.  So, spread the word.  Everything helps! From a $2 good luck good will perk, to a $125 photographic print from artist, Laurent Champoussin, there's something for everyone. . . you could even get your grandma a birthday present with a $15 Colby Message selfie.

*** JUST ANNOUNCED. IF YOU DONATE EVEN $1 TODAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT, YOU WILL GET ACCESS TO THE #COLBYDOESAMERICA VIDEOS (NORMALLY THIS IS A $2  PERK), SO ACT FAST!

#5kinaday and the beard is gone!!!

Spread the word!!!

Colby & Duncan on a CockyBoys set in Palm Springs.

Also, pay attention because there's ANOTHER exciting thing happening on Independence Day itself, so help me get there as "smoothly" as possible!!!

4 comments:

  1. lol. I'm so conflicted. I'd hate the beard on anyone else. But it sooooo works on you. Meow. But also, the idea of Duncan (and oh my god he's fucking beautiful) shaving you kind of does it for me too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do I have to contribute to make you KEEP your beard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i just donated 10 dollars solo how will i get the access?:-))

    ReplyDelete