Saturday, October 18, 2014

#COLBYDOESAMERICA - DC, VA, AL, AR, TN, LA, GA, MS, NC

I'm doing a leg in the Southeastern United States of #ColbyDoesAmerica starting immediately.  If you are in Washington, DC and have a bubble butt and you're willing to sit on some dildos (no face), write to me immediately at bigshoediaries at gmail dot com.  In the coming weeks, I'll be in TN, western VA, MS, AR, LA, AL, GA and NC.  I'm looking for models and collaborators of all kinds.  Shoot me an email!
Alabama
Arkansas

Georgia


Mississippi

Tennessee


2 comments:

  1. Stay safe Colby. No texting or sexting while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colby. we Pavel and Igor. we are a gay family from Russia. now we are in Germany and ask for political asylum. We escaped from Russia. Colby, could you help us? we want to raise money for Indie gogo or Gofound me. but we do not have a US bank account. Maybe we can do it on your behalf? can you project? we need money for a lawyer to stay and live in Germany. can help?

    ReplyDelete