Thursday, October 2, 2014

SUPPORT CUBBY, AN INDIE COMEDY ABOUT A BABYSITTER & A SEX WORKER



Hey folks, this project looks pretty awesome.  If I had more time, I'd interview Mr. Blane for Big Shoe Diaries, but I'm swamped with all things #ColbyDoesAmerica.  Fortunately, there's a video you can watch to learn more. Having been both a babysitter and a sex worker, I would love to see this project happen.  Only 12 hours left to do what you can and support Cubby!

And for those of you need more convincing, or a trip down memory lane, here's a clip from one of my favorite movies of all time (yes, that says a lot, I know).

DON'T FUCK WITH THE BABYSITTER!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting premise. Can't wait to see how it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for supporting. Mark Blane is anot incredibly deserving and hardworking man. His pproject got funded and no doubt it was because of people like you.

    ReplyDelete