Saturday, January 31, 2015

FAKE COLBYS (AKA I'M NOT BEGGING YOU TO WATCH STREAMING VIDEO ON GRINDR)


It's been brought to my attention that there are some fake profiles on certain online dating apps (ie. Grindr, Scruff) claiming to be me and asking for $$ to join a streaming site.  If you've seen the below profile, in Indiana or other parts of the country (I think the person is following my actual feeds - Twitter: @ColbyKeller Instagram: @kolbyceller Facebook: Colby Keller), then it is fake.  The only thing I'm using these hook up apps to find is models for the project in the towns I'm visiting.  The Colby Does America videos, which are currently close to being halfway filmed as the 25 number is close at hand, will eventually be hosted at www.colbydoesamerica.com.


I'm sorry if you've been targeted by a fake Colby.  I wish we could create a safe word like the one I used to have with my mom in case she sent someone else to pick me up after school.  Sadly, this perpetrator would probably figure that one out.  All I can say is "imitation is the highest form of flattery. . . " - oh and, whoever you are, you are committing a felony and the authorities have been notified.

8 comments:

  1. The same situation occurred to me about an hour ago. And I live in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sexy, you are a hottie. But I'm not sure you'd put that on your own profile... You seem refreshingly humble and more articulate than this fake profile 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hit me up in Houston TX - what a loser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you the best of luck in your journey!
    hopping that, someday, Colby does internacional :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You been Catfished! Or should that be Catdicked? lol

    ReplyDelete