Thursday, May 28, 2015


4 Big Shoe posts in 4 days - I know, crazy!  I'm about to hit the road again and leave the fair city of Chicago behind, so I'm taking advantage of hotel internet while I can.

Don't worry, though, I'm still pounding away at #COLBYDOESAMERICA like the good little sex worker I am. And I did find some fantastic dick here, in Chi-town - which means one more state filmed and in the bag!

Did you know Chicago was founded by a Haitian man?  I didn't. Not a lot is known about Jean-Baptiste Pointe duSable prior to 1770, but he was kind of a bad ass who was was arrested by the Brits in 1779 on suspicion of being an American sympathizer during the Revolutionary War.

Chicago's Museum of Contemporary Art has a ton of great exhibits happening right now. I took some time to recharge and feed my soul by surrounding myself with the work of some amazingly talented people.

One of my favorite artists, Keren Cytter, has an ongoing exhibit (until October) and it is sooooo goooood! If you're not familiar with her work, check out her brilliant website Better yet, if you're in Chicago, you need to go see it in person!

Faheem Majeed

T.Y.F.F.S.H. (2011) by Kris Martin - part of the S, M, L, XL exhibit

T.Y.F.F.S.H. (2011) by Kris Martin - part of the S, M, L, XL exhibit



  1. Native Chicagoan here! Yeah, DuSable was totally awesome and I wish more Chicagoans knew about him. I'm glad you got to go to the museum and recharge (great pics *wink*).

  2. Colby you should come to London and hit me up!