Sunday, September 6, 2015

#COLBYDOESAMERICA WITH A MULTIMEDIA MIXTAPE!

#COLBYDOESAMERICA is definitely the longest, craziest roadtrip I've ever taken. And what's a roadtrip without music, right?

Several months back, I loaded up my iPod with songs that have come to act as a soundtrack to my journey across America. With help from a few trusty worker bees, I’ve combined my favorite tracks with photos from the road to create a multi-media mixtape.
Come share the sights and sounds of my trip across America!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, but is there a track listing anywhere? I am in love with the South African-sounding song from the flag tile and must have it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colby, did you get married? Noticed the new ring you wear on your left hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man:

    Writing you from Moody Hall on the U of H campus.

    I keep thinking, "Wow! He Who Invented Hotness was here. Maybe sitting in this very booth. Maybe there is still some ambient hotness residue that'll rub off on me!" ;l

    ReplyDelete